суббота, 15 февраля 2020 г.

DOWNLOAD DEOKSPATCH ENG SUB

Are you trying to hypnotize yourself? Why is he doing this? Idol Room Episode 70 will air on 0h00 Saturday, Oct 05, I miss you Do you remember this day? How are you doing after your debut? deokspatch eng sub

Uploader: Kazilrajas
Date Added: 28 May 2015
File Size: 27.71 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 55896
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Real Men Episode 3 years ago. King Of Mask Singer Episode 2 hrs ago.

Men In Black Box Episode 2 hrs ago. I miss you Do you remember this day? I'm nervous for some reason I'm excited to hear this What do I do?

deokspatch eng sub

Monbebe, what are you up to? Please Bookmark us to notice when English Subtitle released.

Download Subtitles and Closed Captions (CC) from YouTube

Immortal Songs Season 2 Episode 2 hrs ago. You May Also Like See more. Master In The House Episode 88 4 hrs ago.

deokspatch eng sub

I didn't use I. Are you trying to hypnotize yourself?

deokspatch eng sub

Let's put that heart in this small capsule And to be able to do that is very beautiful There is one for Deoskpatch they sent it for us A moment later! Every Question Episode 3 months ago.

Deokspatch Episode 1

Hometown Report Episode 3 months ago. We will come find that capsule on that cold day I remember writing this February 12th.

Produce X Episode 13 will air on 23h00 Friday, Oct 04, Ask Us Anything Episode one year ago.

I think his will be like a internet novel too On a cold day, with the last shooting of Deoskpatch This is how my mom talks My mom talks like this deokpsatch she's sentimental To. After a year, it is still early But I hope at that time You will be working with your own song Even if you didn't, don't be sad Think about this passion and don't give up and make better song And write now as you are reading This is like a internet novel I stopped at the right moment These days.

This is so old How many pages is this His letters are usually very embarrassing Everyone is nervous, let's go Don't laugh Hyunwon, how did your singing skills improve so much?

listography: monsta x (eng subs)

Cheongdamdong Episode 7 3 years ago. Idol Room Episode deokspatdh will air on 0h00 Saturday, Oct 05, I'm crying Hyungwon's is very funny Why is your body so good-looking But he lost 8kg! Why is he doing this? Deokspatch Episode 1 kshow The Golden Bell Challenge Episode 3 years ago. Minhyuk, how is life? Episode 11 4 years ago. Now you know how I feel Do you know what I just saw? I always wrote about the future and finally writing something after debut Don't get too proud, and you know?

The Last Song Episode 24 3 years ago. Do you want to see me? They are finally opening the capsule now!!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий